Skip to content
- Volunteering for charity- you can get tax deductions from things like spending money on gas to drive to and from charity events that you helped with.
- Summer Camps- summer camps and sports camps can be counted as daycare if both parents are working.
- Student loans- up to 2500 dollars can be deducted per year if you have student loans
- Tax preparation fees- you can deduct any fees you paid last year to services that did your taxes.
- Home office expenses- You can take a tax deduction if you work from home